Vi no Facebook, achei interessante.
90 mm DCA45 main gun, 50 tons heavy, 120 mm thick front glacis sloped like the Tiger II's at 45°
Also the Maybach-HL230 engine was used from the Tiger II because no better engine was available (1946).
It served in the 503e Régiment de Chars de Combat (named after the German "503 Schwere Panzerabteilung" - Heavy Tank Battaion 503) until 1953.
The ARL 44 replaced the Panther tanks in the french army (17 Panthers were in service before the ARL 44 entered service).
Only 60 pieces of these tanks were ever manufactured.